- • Fleece beanie
• sun glasses
• Chap stick / Sunscreen
• Face mask or Scarf
• Hand towel
• Wind stopper / waterproof top and bottom
• Cold weather down jacket below waist
• Fleece jacket and trouser
• Trekking trouser
• T-Shirts(short or long sleeves) dry fit is better
• Polypropylene thermal tops and bottom, at least 2pairs,
• Wind stopper and fleece gloves
• Socks and under wears
• Trekking boot
• Snow Gaiter (optional)
• Runners / Snickers for camps
• Head torch
• Personal medical kit
• Water Bottle/Camel Pak
• Trekking / Ski pole (optional. Handy for anyone with knee problem)
• Spare batteries for Camera andflash light. Check charging facility along your journey
• Day pack Minimum25L with side pocket for water bottle
What our clients say about us
I did a 9 days trekking to Annapurna Base Camp with Himalayan Gateway Trek in May. This was my first multi-day trekking for me and it was such an amazing experience. It was tiring but it was just that! The scenery, the people and the overall experience were totally worth every sweat! Bipin was our guide and he was very experience and professional. We were in a group of 5 people and we had 3 porters carrying our bags (approximately 2 to 1).
I think it's important to have a guide with you on ABC trekking or perhaps any multi-day trekking in Nepal. The weather and the landscape are quite volatile and unpredictable. It's always better to have someone with experience to guide you or at least walk along with you. We've seen landslides and the porters were very helpful making ways for us using logs and rocks.
The service was good and attentive. Luckily we didn't have any problems with altitude. We plan to go back there and do the Everest Base Camp next!- Sarut
I joined Annapurna base camp trek via poon hill arrange by Himalayan gateway trek. Very good guide energetic youngster but professional. All of staff take care and support all group member to achieve in destination. I really thankful to Bipin (trip planner),Binod (my lovely guide with dal bhat power 24hr), Thapa (smileful guide asst.) and all porter. I very recommend them for your dream trip.
see you again on Annapurna circuit or EBC trek.