Joining group for Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poonhill.
Trip Date: 19 – 31 October 2018
Trip Cost : 550 USD per person.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel, Stay overnight.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara by Tourist Bus, stay overnight. ( 7-8 hrs drive )
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri ( 1,970 m). ( 5-6 Hrs trek )
Day 04: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2,860 m), stay overnight. ( 5-6 hrs trek )
Day 05: Hike up to Poonhill for sunrise then trek to Chuile ( 2,100 m), stay overnight. ( 7-8 hrs trek )
Day 06: Trek from Chuile to Sinuwa (2,340 m) , stay overnight.( 5-6 hrs trek )
Day 07: Trek from Sinuwa to Deurali ( 3,230 m( , stay overnight. ( 7-8 hrs trek )
Day 08: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp ( 4,130 m), stay overnight.( 4-5 hrs trek )
Day 09: Enjoy sunrise view from ABC then trek down to Sinuwa, stay overnight. ( 9-10 hrs trek )
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu dada ( 1,400 m ) enjoy Hot spring. ( 3-4 hrs trek )
Day 11: Trek to NAyapul and drive back to Pokhara stay overnight. ( 6-7 hrs trek )
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus, stay overnight. (7-8 hrs drive)
Day 13: Departure to your home.
• Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
• 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu and 2 night hotel’s in Pokhara with breakfast.
• Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with tea / coffee during the trek.
• Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
• Transportation from Pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara by Private jeep.
• An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed guide and porters. ( 1 porter : 2 trekkers )
• Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
• Sleeping bag and duffel bag to each trekker (to be returned after trip completion)
• All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS card)
• Medical kit
• Farewell dinner at typical Nepali restaurant
• Trekking certificate
• All government and local taxes
• Travel & rescue arrangement (Helicopter evacuation available if required, at clients
Cost based on clients insurance policy).
• Nepalese visa fee
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late
departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters,
bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
• Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)