Tourist who intends to visit Nepal must hold a valid passport and visa.
You may get your tourist visa in your home country or on arrival. We recommend you to get your tourist visa on arrival as it is very easy. To get your visa on arrival, you must have a valid passport and 2 passport sized photo with a light background.
Tourist Visa fee for visitors who enter Nepal for the first time in a visa year, from January to December:
- Multiple entry visa for 15 days US$ 25
- Multiple entry visa for 30 days US$ 40
- Multiple entry visa for 90 days US$ 100
Tourist visa extension facility:
- Visa extension fee for the period of 15 days us US$ 30
- Visa extension fee for the period of more than 15 days US$ 2 per day.
- Visa can be extended for a maximum period of 150 days in a visa year (January – December) at the Department of Immigration.
No visa required for:
- Children below 10 yrs.
- Any foreigner, who has stayed in Nepal up to fifteen (15) days continuously and re-enters Nepal during the same visa year.
- Any tourist who is entering Nepal for three days or less.